Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Love the Skin You're In


Then:


Now:


After giving this a bit of thought I went here:


They said there wasn't much they could do for this body and referred me to here:


After my visit to the Tree of Life I've concluded that no matter what size or shape I'm in, nor how I choose to cloak this body, it's time to love the skin I'm in!

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post - you have me giggling out loud. I love the first dress. I agree that the Body Shop couldn't improve on perfection. Can't wait to see you. Hugs Beverly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind my dear friend, way too kind! I had fun with this post, I took all sorts of random shots yesterday so I had to make a decision as to what to post... my humor can be (and often is) a tad bit off the wall but what the heck, if I can't laugh at myself there's something horribly wrong in my life and I can't have that happening! :-)

      Delete
  2. Yes ! You've got it! Be happy in your own skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red baby steps, the older I get the more I'm learning! :-) Cheers.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed catching up on your recent posts after being away from the computer for several days. Will you be glad to get home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Galen do you know what a push-me pull-you is? If not it's a like a double edged sword and this is how I feel. I'm going to be so intoxicated with being back in my element of love; seeing my granddaughter, my children, my family and friends... my dog, home and car will be extremely welcoming BUT I'm going to yearn for Australia. I've fallen madly in love with Adelaide, with Australia, and all that this place has to offer.

      In my 'ideal' world if I could I would come back here to write my book, or to at least winter here. Maybe leave home in Canada right after Christmas and spend 3 months of summer in Adelaide and traveling Australia while it's summer time here. I have to see what transpires next in my life, one day at a time and all shall be revealed.

      I'm going to leave a small piece of my heart here so that one day I'll have to come and reclaim it, that much I know for certain.

      Have a wonderful week, cheers.

      Delete
  4. Oh this is just a delightful way to be, right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen right or wrong, I loved putting together this post! It's time to play right about now so out I shall go and play a wee bit more. The evenings are for writing, the day times are for playing so play I shall.

      Enjoy your week! Cheers. :-)

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.