I can't believe the nerve of some people, well I can, but that's besides the point. Isn't there some type of photographers etiquette? You know when someone is taking a photo you ensure that you don't go right in front of their shot? Apparently not to this dork, yup dork, you heard right. I went down to the Anzac Day parade early this morning to ensure I had a good spot, this man showed up out of nowhere about half way through the parade and I thought he might just want a special shot, nope, he thought he was going to park himself there and stay put. No worries, this man will miss the best shot of his life one day, karma is a bugger!
Now that my beef of the day is out of the way, today it's Anzac Day and we went to the parade this morning. I'm going to post a few of my favorite shots, I hope you enjoy them.
A child's flag
The start of the parade
and what's a parade without the bagpipes? I LOVE the bagpipes.
I have tons of photos, it was hard to choose what to post today, but I'm on my way out for the afternoon. You might see the odd shot popping up here and there... then again tomorrow is a new day and maybe they'll stay in the folder where I tucked them away.
Have a wonderful day, cheers!




+1
ReplyDeleteLOL good one and congratulations on your new home... how exciting!! I'm looking forward to getting home, hurrying up to get over my jet lag and coming for a visit to see your new place!
DeleteWow, it looks like a great day for a parade, and excellent shots for us too! It's funny usually people are my considerate, but I too found yesterday when I was aiming and taking pictures that people not only walked in front of my camera, but they stopped and stood, for no real apparent reason either. But, as you did too, we still get our pictures, and luckily I didn't bring any of them home in my photos! Ha, ha!
ReplyDeleteKaren there were only two shots ruined by this inconsiderate man, this one I shot on purpose because he ruined a few of my shots and I thought the heck with him, I'm going to vent on blogger about how rude he was... and now I feel much better! lol Funny how that worked, both of us got it in one day, but the beat still goes on and you bet, those of us with determination, not ignorance, well we manage to get our shots in! Cheers.
DeleteA kid did that at one of my weddings, he figured he could get a good shot if he stood in front of me, He did that a couple of times, so I told him if he did that again I would step on him like I would a bug and stomp him into the ground. He didn't do that to me again. What did you do, to make this annoying fellow go away?
ReplyDeleteLOL I sure didn't talk like you did Horst! :-) I do have a way of letting others know what I think, but I don't have the desire nor the size to back up stomping into the ground! lol
DeleteHi there - think some people believe the world only exists for them!
ReplyDeleteOh well - hope you enjoy the trips you have booked. When you’re in Melbourne keep an eye open for a crazy guy photographing Pelicans!
Stewart M
Hi Stewart, unfortunately some people are just that way, but as they say karma is a bit..! lol
DeleteI'm sure I'm going to have a blast thank you. I'm going to meet a blogger friend and her family in Brisbane and my visit to Melbourne is to reconnect with a lady I met while she was in Canada about 5 years ago, this is something I used to only dream of! I'll also watch for a crazy guy taking photos of pelicans if we're in the city. :-) Have a wonderful weekend!
That kind of thing really annoys me.
ReplyDeletePam some people have no consideration for others, that's why I LOVE karma! :-)
DeleteWell, they say, "Ignorance is bliss." so this guy has a fair bit of ignorance. Anyway an impressive parade. We don't have parades like that here?
ReplyDeleteRed no we don't have parades such as this. It was nice to see the vets being honored, the only thing besides this photographer which was ignorant was there was no recognition for the Aboriginal peoples who served in the war, and from what I've read there were plenty. Hopefully they'll get their monument erected, this was in the local paper and from the sounds of it this is going to happen sometime soon.
DeleteCheers.
Well, what can you do? Too bad. The other photos are great. Got your message about being there a few more weeks. Looks like you are enjoying it up till the last minute!
ReplyDeleteGalen I'm going to be out touring a bit more of this country before I leave and take in as much as I possibly can before I board that plane home. I'm going to be leaving here with mixed emotions, but my heart tells me that I'll be back one day.
DeleteHave a wonderful weekend, cheers.
Thank you Dual, I'll check out your photo group. Cheers.
ReplyDelete