Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Friday, May 7, 2010

Alumni


In previous posts I've mentioned that I'm a part of the Alumni committee for the college I attend. We had started off this association from basically square one and the lady who is heading this does not mess around. Today we had the kick off for the Alumni association, on May 17th when each grad walks across the stage they will become Alumni of NorQuest College, this is all so exciting! 

I've done so much this year regarding getting involved with the college, I sometimes wonder how in the heck I managed to fit it all in. Once I get to University no more running myself ragged, I'm not going to join any committees or associations, I'm going to focus on my studies and that's it. I say that now... I just hope I am still saying this when I do get to University.. no, nope, can't do it, just no, too busy, no time, nah, you can't be serious... I'm practicing early! :-)

7 comments:

  1. You might say no easier now that you have the granddaughter. Or, you will just try to fit even more into your life. Stop and relax! Who am I talking to? You'll find time for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That I will somehow Judy! I'm learning, today was a woman's conference which I wanted to attend, even purchased the ticket a month ago but I'm staying home to play catch up on paperwork. Balance... ya ok! :-)

    Have a fun day at your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new grandchild,looks like a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chad, she's the most beautiful baby I've seen in many moons! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work though and I'm sure many people will thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Judy said - one line to keep repeating: "My granddaughter's waiting to see me!" They grow up so fast you don't want to miss it for sitting on committees - someone else's turn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lucy, I love helping out when I can but enough is enough now.

    Rick, so true. Time to retire the committee cap and trade it in for a granny hat! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.