Today was a cold, dreary, rainy day in Edmonton. Immediately after work I jumped into my car, stopped off to pick up a few groceries and headed out of the city. It poured most of the way to the farm but once I neared the farm the sun was shining. I cranked up my music, stepped on the gas and drove into the beautiful sun. After a quick late dinner I got in the hot tub and let go of my tensions, this weekend is going to be fabulous rain or shine. Finding the sun doesn't necessarily meaning looking outdoors, sometimes I find it from within and oh what a feeling!
Have a wonderful weekend, if the sun isn't shining outdoors in your world, do yourself a favor and find something which makes your heart dance... trust me, you won't regret it!

I love your positivity towards life and I'm amazed at how much happiness you seem to have in you. I also love your one-liners "sometimes I find it from within". That is totally true.
ReplyDeleteLove how the road on your photo lead to the sky. Great capture. Have a wonderful weekend.
Oh I do love this post - I agree - we have to find our sunshine from within otherwise how can we share our sunlight with anyone else.
ReplyDeleteM. I have learned many things in life, one of my biggest life lessons is not to worry about something which most likely won't matter in a week or two. I like to keep my life simple, and take it one day at a time. We really don't have much more than that in life and keeping it real helps to simplify what I used to complicate. Thank you for your compliments, if the snow stops I just might get a garden planted and if not, oh well there are other weekends! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you Davine, I see why we connected here... I can feel your positive energies from clear across our planet! :-) You was an amazing spirit and it shows though your word choices and photos, keep on keeping on!
LOL Davine, guess I should proof read... I didn't mean "you was an amazing spirit" it's supposed to read "you HAVE an amazing spirit!"
ReplyDeleteThanks Darlene. Your way of life is inspiring. Unfortunately for me though, my life is complicated and there are somethings I can't solve, but also can't take off my mind because of its importance.
ReplyDeleteHow about coming to Yellowstone and keeping me company? I could use someone like you here to liven things up a bit. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou are so upbeat and encouraging! This picture makes me want to get in the car and go. Someplace. Anywhere.
ReplyDeleteJudy if I didn't have obligations that would be a plan, maybe next year when you're back there for round two! ;-)
ReplyDeletePam, just do it. We only go around once in this lifetime, well that I know of anyways, so you might just as well enjoy! Next on my list is a Harley or a convertible Mustang, all in good time though.
"The road goes on forever and the party never ends..."
ReplyDeleteRobert Earl Keen
Sherry that makes me want to put the Eagles or Bob Seger on right about now for some odd reason, or better yet Tom Petty and Free Fallin' not sure why but I suppose just because I can! lol
ReplyDeleteGrrrr, I tried to listen to the song you have there and no sound, what the heck! I'll give it a listen to when I get home or try again tomorrow. Nite Sherry.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot - riding off into the sun, in more ways than one. (listening to 'Kokomo' on your playlist right now!). Hopefully your snow gives way to warm sunshine soon so you can plant those flowers. Hope your weekend is going very well!
ReplyDeleteRick it is so freeing to have no responsibilities even if only for a little while. A quick peek out the window shows no snow and no signs of snow, this is a good thing. Maybe by this evening I'll be planting with any luck. Have a happy Sunday, and thank you.
ReplyDelete