Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Thursday, May 27, 2010
No Complaints Here
I don't dare complain at work or if I choose to I most certainly won't take my complaints to the supervisor! :-)
Rick things are wonderful where I work, I love the humor shared amongst the staff. Now on the other hand working with adults in early recovery can be extremely challenging but what the heck, God didn't give me broad shoulders for nothing! :-) Thanks and hope you're having a wonderful evening!
That's what I said when I pushed the button Davine! lol
Smiling at you Joseph! :-)
Nope M, I have to agree with you about losing a finger, they're precious!
LOL Chad, and thanks I did have a wonderful birthday!
Ha ha - terrific sign!! Great to have a sense of humour at work! Hope this means things are going well there. Have a super day tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteOUCH!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Humor . . . LOL
ReplyDeleteGreetz,
Joseph
Lots of complaints here, but I'll keep them to myself ;) Won't want to lose a finger ;).
ReplyDeleteThat's really cute and funny at the same time, I think its a lovely peace of art or creativity.
I hope my manager doesn't see this picture,it would be a bear trap. Hope you had a great birthday.
ReplyDeleteRick things are wonderful where I work, I love the humor shared amongst the staff. Now on the other hand working with adults in early recovery can be extremely challenging but what the heck, God didn't give me broad shoulders for nothing! :-) Thanks and hope you're having a wonderful evening!
ReplyDeleteThat's what I said when I pushed the button Davine! lol
Smiling at you Joseph! :-)
Nope M, I have to agree with you about losing a finger, they're precious!
LOL Chad, and thanks I did have a wonderful birthday!
That's just the cleverest (is that a word?) little sign I've seen in a long time!
ReplyDeleteCheryl if it's not a word we'll make it one, I like that word! :-)
ReplyDelete