Tonight after work I went shopping, I wanted to get shoes and a handbag to go with my new grad dress, I got a shawl type thing instead. Then I was looking for something to buy for my granddaughters arrival into this world which will transpire on Wednesday but I couldn't find anything. Then I got this brilliant idea to go and try on more dresses, I almost changed my mind and bought a second dress but thought I'd sleep on it. Nothing was working and after two and a half hours of shopping I came out with one small bag and it was pouring rain outside. It was nice when I went into the mall, I don't know what happened. It was just one of those rainy day sort of things going on I suppose, lazy, laid back and now I'm ready to crawl under my down duvet.
Good night.... as I stretch and yawn!

In Edmonton May showers bring June flowers (yep, like in Calgary). Very nice shot with the raindrops.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Joseph about buying more shoes to 'go with' a dress. I wear 'dress' shoes 1x per week - going on (at least) 5 years now and still almost as good as new :-)
@ Rick
ReplyDeleteExactly THAT is what I was talking about - Girls always find a "reason" for a new pair of shoes - :-D
@ Darlene
I like the picture a lot, and I guess you must be excited that your grad is coming up :-)
Greetz,
Joseph
I'm not a real big fan of clothes shopping but I do love the rain. I bet you are getting really excited about meeting you granddaughter!!
ReplyDeletei like this shot with the raindrops -- conveys the joy of being indoors where it's warm and dry.
ReplyDeleteyou need to go shopping with a girlfriend -- then you can try on lots of dresses and be very silly and even take pictures of yourselves with your cell phones. my daughter does this and i think just because i'm fifty something i should be able to have just as much fun shopping!!
Very different languages that men and women speak Rick! One pair of shoes for 5 years, that just wouldn't do!
ReplyDeleteThe rain is needed for the flowers, they must be pretty thirsty though... it's still pouring out there this morning.
Thanks for the compliment on my photo Rick and Joseph. And May is a big month this year, there's a lot going on. My granddaughter, my grad, a few birthdays, mothers day and I'm still working at my practicum. I have a feeling that this month is going to whiz by!
Davine, one more sleep!! I'm so excited... where has the time gone? It seemed like this child was never going to be born and one more sleep! Yipeeeeee! Guess what my photo is going to be of tomorrow!! :-)
A great day to you all!
Love the raindrops Darlin! And it sounds like a very exciting month for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised that you didn't add "RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD" to your list of songs to go with your daily blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy baby...can't wait to hear all the details.
ReplyDeleteOh by the way, did I tell you before that I'm a John Prine fan from way back - went to a couple of his concerts in Toronto - in the 70's!!
ReplyDelete(listening to Please Don't Bury Me right now, while I'm waiting for the baby pics to appear :-)
Lisa, thank you and it's going to be quite the month for sure! Lots of P365's already planned!!
ReplyDeleteLL, no time for adding music but just for you I'll make an exception and add it, mind you today I could also add "I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas!"
Judy, one more sleep!!
Rick, I'm turning green! :-) I LOVE a lot of John Prine's songs... think we totally just dated ourselves there but I no longer care, I'm gonna be a gramma!
Just looking at your picture make me want to call it a day. They have forcast rain and snow for most every day this week. So far every day has been perfect. Guess I'll have to turn on the sprinklers.
ReplyDeleteChad you just might get it yet, last week Calgary got the snow, Calgary is about 3 hours from us, I was glad it "passed by." No such luck... you'll see what I mean as soon as I post here, yikes, 12 minutes to get my photo up... or I'll turn into a pumpkin with a camera built in! :-)
ReplyDeleteNite Chad, hope you have a wonderful sleep!