Yesterday I received the sweetest gift, my son and his wife bought me my first official Grandma mug from my beautiful granddaughter. I just love this mug and will treasure it for years to come. Thank you baby Elyssa, I love you too.
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Yap very sweet . . . It is the little things that matter :-)
ReplyDeleteGreetz,
Joseph
Oh that is so sweet Grandma.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! That's really pretty Darlin.
ReplyDeleteI mean sweet:)
ReplyDeleteJoseph it sure is, now everyday when I have my tea I can think of my granddaughter! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Davine and Regina. Now this grandmother best get to school! :-)
I hope that each one of you has a wonderful day.
Very cute. I don't think I'll be a grandma but I'm loved like one. I could buy my own cup!
ReplyDeletePOD you go out and get yourself that mug, you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteNice shot, nice frame, nice sentiment!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rick. It's funny how I was thinking before my granddaughter was born, I was thinking of what I'd like her to call me... I didn't want to sound old so I was trying to think of a young, fun gramma name. As soon as I held my beautiful baby in my arms I don't care what anybody else thinks or says, I'm Gramma period. I have to chuckle at myself sometimes and this is one of those moments!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful evening Rick.