Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
A Revisit
I'm not sure if I've shared this photo before or not,
so I thought even if I did it's worth a revisit...
Thank you Tex, I think that soon I'll be needing a good dose of photo taking... I miss my camera and I'm sure it's missing me. This weekend sounds like a good plan if this rain ever lets up.
It is beautiful! Lovely quote too, and it's so very true! Especially later, sometimes long after I shot a picture, I'll see it, and wow, it can be so magical and life changing....the surprises we capture in photos can be better than (sometimes) the main event!
Karen I totally agree, I think that when we shoot something, especially something we see on a daily basis, that we view it differently when it's staring straight at us on our screens. The simplest subjects can come to life and make our hearts dance and I love it!
Have a nice week too!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ola!
DeleteCheers.
"I'll take photos until my heart doesn't dance any more."
ReplyDeleteAnd that I shall Diane! :-)
Deletejust gorgeous. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Tex, I think that soon I'll be needing a good dose of photo taking... I miss my camera and I'm sure it's missing me. This weekend sounds like a good plan if this rain ever lets up.
DeleteCheers.
It is beautiful! Lovely quote too, and it's so very true! Especially later, sometimes long after I shot a picture, I'll see it, and wow, it can be so magical and life changing....the surprises we capture in photos can be better than (sometimes) the main event!
ReplyDeleteKaren I totally agree, I think that when we shoot something, especially something we see on a daily basis, that we view it differently when it's staring straight at us on our screens. The simplest subjects can come to life and make our hearts dance and I love it!
Deletemet zo,n mooie bloem moet dat wel lukken.
ReplyDeleteStiefbeen, IK ben ervan overtuigd dat we hopen te slagen en bedankt.
DeleteThat's a quote to make you think a bit and then you say , Hey, am I ready for this?"
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week end.
Thank you Red, and ready or not it's happening.
DeleteWishing you a wonderful rest of the week as well!
A repost or not; It is a great picture! :-)
ReplyDeleteWarm greetings from the Netherlands,
dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com
Thank you ever so much Gert, this is high praise coming from a photographer such as yourself, your shots are astounding!
DeleteCheers.