Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Win / Win

On the way home today I stopped off to pick up a few items at the 
grocery store, I spotted fall bulbs and I couldn't resist. 
When I went to pay for the bulbs they rang up a dollar more
 than the sign said they were. I mentioned it to the cashier, 
she checked and said I was right and told me I didn't have to pay 
for them. Then I remembered the  scanning code of practice, 
here I just wanted the sale price, and bonus, I got them for free.


Now to see if free Narcssus bulbs grow any better 
than the full priced ones do. Mind you if they don't
come up at all I won't have wasted any money,
this really is a win/win situation. 

11 comments:

  1. je hebt toch wel altijd mensen die boffen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, soms mensen maken fouten, in dit geval verwijt ik de computer, let wel het duurt een individueel programma voor de juiste prijs in de computer, zodat deze terug aan een menselijke fout. IK gok "boffen", err. Een heerlijke dag!

      Delete
  2. Planting fall bulbs is an investment in the hope that is spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LL if spring doesn't arrive I'll get you to find me a home in California where the sun shines all year round. In about February it seems it's never coming but faithfully each and every year it shows up, some years a bit later than others but you bet I'm investing in Spring!

      Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  3. Great catch! By the time I make it to the checkout I've usually forgotten what things are supposed to cost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy when you've been a student as long as I have sometimes the pennies make a difference, thus a new memory has been born. ;-)

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Can't get much better deal than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davine free is always nice! Have yourself a wonderful weekend my friend!

      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. Sometimes you get lucky! I think somebody else said that. Now you have to make sure the bulbs get in the ground properly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bulbs. And I would shop at that store more often. They sound nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome shopping! I bet they come up just beautiful and hopefully you'll share them with us when they do!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.