I can recall the days when I would NEED new blue jeans because mine had ripped, gotten snagged on something, or just plain went out of style. Not that I always got what I wanted but it's interesting how the tables have turned. The old ways, refusing to wear ripped jeans are gone...
Yup, I paid for these, they were on sale thankfully... who knows,
would I have bought them full price? For some reason I
think not. I must admit they are super comfortable,
look good with boots and soon enough I can even wear
these with my mukluks. Brrr, a shivering thought.

I haven't brought myself to pay for ripped jeans yet. Though I think some of them look so cute. I just can't.
ReplyDeletePam I used to think the same way but try buying jeans without rips in them these days! lol I'm kidding but where I shop I'd say the majority of the jeans are ripped so I figured if I can't beat them join them. I think that once I get my bike, throw on a leather with these, and boots that it'll look decent... well decent in a different type of decent as some deem decent to be! LOL
DeleteVery nice :-)
ReplyDeleteWarm greetings from the Netherlands,
dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com
Gert something different anyways, well different in some aspects but 'normal' for the younger generation. Can't beat them may as well join them! lol
Deletegeweldig om dit te zien en te lezen.
ReplyDeleteNow if I had those jeans I would tell people I didn't buy them.I would tell them somebody gave them to me!
ReplyDeleteYou know I think I had a pair of jeans on today that looked something like yours. I never know when to keep my mouth shut.
LOL Red... thanks for the chuckle!
DeleteMy daughters have told me that I need to pay more to buy them ripped jeans. The logic is lost on me, but I fork over the money like the dutiful father that I am.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good father you are LL, just keep the girls all happy and you'll have a happy household. I'm sure you've learned this over the years, and you're a tad bit outnumbered there.
Deleteand they have a nice color!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ola, I love the color and they go with any color of boots I own so it works by me.
DeleteCheers!
It's so funny how we would ever pay for ripped clothes, but I have one pair, just had to do it, and they are the most comfortable jeans I own! Silly right!
ReplyDeleteKaren I don't get it but mine have become my favorite pair of jeans, what makes them so comfortable is beyond me but are they ever nice fitting. Now a flannel plaid jacket and I'll really be in style, out in the bushes this is! lol
DeleteEnjoy!
Tex I think they match my personality... :-) Thank you.
ReplyDelete