Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Empty Mind

"If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, of what, 
then, is an empty desk a sign?"
- Albert Einstein

No worries here about having an empty mind! 


And what's up with the Gummy treats? Oh right, Elyssa has a horrific 
allergy to nuts and this package after I bought it, brought it home 
and read it said "may contain peanuts", so who am I to let something
 go to waste? I never knew I liked these, I never used to... interesting. 

6 comments:

  1. ja zo moet je alles goed nakijken want het zit in meer dingen dan je zou denken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IK dol je houding! Wij wensen u een heerlijk weekend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Justifying Tex, total justification why my desk is such a mess again! lol

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. A messy desk makes for an interesting photo. Lots of shapes , colors, shadows, articles. But my desk is worse than yours. No photos though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Common Red, be a sport! lol Have a wonderful day!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.