My poor Abbie girl, she has the world of patience with me and today
when I spotted her just chillin' at the top of the stairs my heart just
melted.
She's in dire need of a visit to groomers, she needs some love
and attention and starting tomorrow I'm going to make a point of taking
her out on walks a bit more often, well until it gets too cold out there.
Too much time on my computer is taking it's toll, the
fresh air and exercise will do us both the world of good.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
ReplyDeleteI love how you've said this Cquek! Thank you.
DeleteHave yourself a fantastic day!
Καλημέρα αγαπητή μου φίλη Darlin!
ReplyDeleteΤι γλυκό πλάσμα και τι υπέροχη φωτογραφία!!!
Φιλιά και στις δυο σας!
Σας ευχαριστώ Magda, I love my dog, όχι μόνο έχει καλή εταιρεία she's γίνει αγαπητό σας φίλο. Ρυθμίζεται αυτόματα αγκαλιάζει έστειλε τον τρόπο αυτό το όμορφο το πρωί!
DeleteOh my goodness, she is always such a delight to see. So cute today too, hairy and all. I know the feeling I need to get my dogs there too!
ReplyDeleteKaren it's a tough time of year to take the dogs in don't you find? I know I'm going to feel horrible if it gets much colder and they cut her too short... mind you I have her doggy sweater but still....
DeleteHave yourself a wonderful day!
What a cute pose! She sure looks like she's waiting patiently for you to get to her.
ReplyDeleteKathy I couldn't ask for a better dog, she's so well behaved. I am blessed without a doubt, I had her given to me just over 3 years ago, she's 6 now so we've definitely bonded.
DeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
AWWW so cute!!... Isn't it hard to get out and walk when it's so cool...
ReplyDeleteTex that's contagious, but it's all good! :-)
ReplyDelete