Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Walking Buddy

It was an absolutely gorgeous day to get out and go for a walk
today, naturally my walking buddy came along.

The colors are stunning this time of year and those
who follow me, or have been for a while...
yup, me and my reflection shots, it's like a 
two for one and who doesn't like a deal? ;-)


 I'm still surrounded by research, my desk looks like a tornado
went through here, but but but... it's getting there, one 
word at a time. Only another month and I'll be getting ready
to wrap up another semester, one wee short month!


18 comments:

  1. dit zijn toch wel de heerlijkste wandelingen en je hebt er prachtige momenten van vastgelegt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het is een prachtige manier om wat quality time met mijn edele Abbie, het is goed voor ons beiden om eruit te komen en wat frisse lucht! Wij wensen u een heerlijk weekend.

      Delete
  2. It's good that you have Abby to share these private walks with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LL I'd be lost without my Abbie, she's such good company without a doubt.

      Have yourself a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Awww...she got styled! What a cute little dog face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy she needs styling, I just trimmed her myself this time around. I'll get her into PetSmart yet, speaking of which I really should book her in now so within the next few weeks they can hopefully take her in.

      Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  4. Oh she looks so cute. What a fantastic photo too, reflections are awesome, and especially the ones you can come back to, and relish your being there! Enjoy your day, don't work too hard in the books and miss moments like this. Makes me want to grab the leash and head out too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, and what's stopping you from getting the leash out? I was getting too comfy doing nothing more than studies, but this drab routine needs a break every now and again... as does my body need the exercise. I want to get out as much as I can over the next while, soon enough there's going to be that yuck white stuff blanketing the ground and then we'll hibernate. Have a great day, and a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. at least you get some fresh air now and then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tex and I need it! I'm such an outgoing individual that too much in the house time and I get cabin fever.

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  6. You got everything right on this shot...perfect water, the right light and angle. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Red, the forecast makes me glad I got out with my camera... it's supposed to s... tomorrow, noooo! lol

      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  7. Weather is getting cooler, don't forget to bring along a jacket !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wong it's been jacket weather here for a while now, but pretty soon it's going to be parka weather and knee high boots, as well as scarves, gloves and winter tires. Yup tis almost the season!

      Delete
  8. That's the cutest walking buddy ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam I booked my walking buddy into the groomers finally, I gave her a quick trim and it's not anywhere near as nice as the groomers do.... at least I tried but my poor dog! lol

      Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.