Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Play Time

My son and his wife bought me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, 
they're so beautiful I thought I'd share them will  you. 


I didn't realize just how much I've missed
playing with photos until I did the photo
shoot on Saturday, so today I made the time
to have me some play time and it was fun! 


Thank you Shayne and Sandy, 
the flowers are gorgeous! 

20 comments:

  1. The flowers are lovely, you are a lucky girl and very creative too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice flowers and compliments for your last shot.
    Kisses
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erika, have yourself a wonderful weekend.

      Hugs from Canada.

      Delete
  3. dat is heerlijk vooral als je ze van de kinderen krijgt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IK ben een gezegende moeder, HEB IK verbazingwekkend doordachte kinderen. IK BEN absoluut dol verse bloemen, ze fleuren mijn huis zo heerlijk en de geuren zijn zeker lekker.

      Delete
  4. You know what this means, don't you?? You're going to HAVE to get back online, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red it's odd, I have a mound of work to do educational wise, but not as much as I did last term and here I haven't had the time to do much of anything. I think that more I have to do, the more I focus on ensuring I make me time... weird I know but it's purely psychological I think.

      Have a great weekend and hopefully I'll get this camera out more often!

      Delete
  5. i like that texture you applied. really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tex, wishing you a wonderful and blessed weekend!

      Delete
  6. "Playing" gives a whole new image! I don't have the stuff to play with but I appreciate when others do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red the program I use when I play is called Smart Editor, a one time fee of $30 I believe and there's so much I can do in this program. It's fun to experiment and play around in there, I've definitely gotten my moneys worth!

      Have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete
  7. The flowers are stunning. I also like how you edited them in the second image. It is fun to be playful on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lilith, I use a program called Smart Editor, there's literally hundreds of different effects, if not thousands once I learned how to play with the settings. I still don't know how to use photoshop, I'd love to take a course in that one day, for now though I'm super pleased with Smart Editor, a few clicks and I can edit any photo. I think they have a trial period, but not 100% sure on that.

      Have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete
  8. Very good macro's. I follow your advice by dancing.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Filip, yes I admire you from afar, the travels, dancing and doing what you are passionate about... we should all be so blessed! Have yourself a fantastic weekend!

      Cheers.

      Delete
  9. Sometimes I think the little Peruvian Lily doesn't get enough attention. You photo shows it deserves the attention! I think they are lovely.
    I used to play at processing myself but haven't in a long time. Your 'edit' is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carletta, it's almost dangerous to get into playing with photos. I'll sit at my computer and before I know it literally hours have passed, but it's so much fun! lol

      Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  10. You did a great job by post processing this picture. I love it! :-)

    Greetings to you from the Netherlands,
    dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gert! I also admire your work, you do some amazing, astounding work on your end.

      Have yourself a fantastic weekend!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.