First news of the day, we woke up to snow! Not that I want it to be here
but I can't always get what I want. I didn't even take a photo of snow today,
that's how unimpressed I am with it... can't help but laugh
though, what else can one do?
Anyways, back to the regular scheduled post...
Today a I went to a bluegrass jam session at a new place called
Blue Skys Cafe/The Mercury Room. The room is quaint, the food
fantastic and the music set the mood...
There were two bands featured, one was
Whitemud Drive and the other was
Mountain Spirit. There sure were a lot of musicians
who attended this event, the jamming was
fantastic and what a great way to spend a
few hours on a Sunday afternoon.

je hebt er in iedergeval heerlijk van genoten en dan is het ook zeer geslaagd.
ReplyDeletesounds like a good time. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun way to spend the day! They say we'll get a bit if snow/rain possibly tomorrow to slush the roads! But Halloween should be rain and snow free with no wild winds! Yay!
ReplyDeleteSince you were chicken on the snow pictures check my blog! Jammin' Musicians learn so much from each other while you get to enjoy the music.
ReplyDelete