Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween


Today I stopped off at my middle sons house and this is what he's got set up next to his stairs. I thought it was pretty cool, they used up all of the leaves which were left on the ground and made the Halloween watch man.

My next stop was over at my oldest son and his wife's place. I went over to watch my little princess while mommy and daddy decorated their lawn for Halloween. They outdid themselves but I love what they did. Now I want to go and get some lawn decorations for my place after seeing what my son's did, I'll wait until next week when the Halloween decorations are on sale for super cheap and I'll have them for next year. 

Here's some of my oldest sons lawn.


I can just see the frightened little ones coming over here, the figures all talk and in a rather scary way. They're quite loud too so I hope that none of the little ones get too scared, they'll run away crying... Shayne I hope you video some of the kids walking up to your door, this I want to see! 


Wishing you all a wonderful Halloween!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! We didn't even get a pumpkin this year...I know, pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, thank you. I went out looking for a pumpkin last night and it's looking like I'm out of luck. I'm sure that the kids who come around trick or treating won't mind as long as they get their treats. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Do they ever go All OUT!!!
    (Makes up for those of us who are too scared to:))
    Have a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween!, Trick or treat?

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome!

    Never seen a Halloween activity before. Seen it in movies, but not in reality. Does not really exist here, if it does, well, only few know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn my oldest son is totally into decorating, wait until you see Christmas at his house! It's 5:21 and I've only had one trick or treater thus far, my beautiful little butterfly showed up already. She looks absolutely adorable and you bet I'll be posting photos later! :-)

    Si, what's the treat? I'll get back to you once you tell me what the treat is! lol

    M. Yes we really do have Halloween here, the kids get all dressed up in costumes and go from door to door yelling "TRICK OR TREAT", and we give them candies. Thankfully this year it's warmed up for the little ones, the show is gone and it's about +10 out there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know if Halloween was much of a holiday in Canada,but it looks like its celebrated about the same as in the States. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chad it is fairly big here but it seems that not nearly as many kids go out trick or treating these days. When my kids were young there was an astronomical amount of children going from door to door. I was surprised tonight, I got about 30 children here and here I had enough candy for at least 100. The last few scored big, the rest I'll take to the student lounge at the university, they'll go quick there I'm sure. I think that a lot of parents take their children out to the malls and/or parties, times are a changing.

    Thank you and I hope that you had a Happy Halloween as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your Halloween was a good one. I had no "customers." But got to see Hannah dressed in her finery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janell, I seen that photo of Hannah, she looked totally adorable! I only had about 30 customers, that's a good word for those little varmints! I had enough candy for about 80 or so but disposed of the left over candy in the student lounge at the university.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.