Scott has inspired me to stop and watch the sunsets and take photos of them as well, it didn't take much convincing as I LOVE sunrises and sunsets. What a treat today was over on Scott's blog, he's posted 10 magnificent sunset photos, amazing shots!
I snapped this sunset on Friday evening, I was about to turn onto the freeway and was stopped at a red light. I only had my PandS with me but I'm pleased with the way this photo turned out...when I leave this house and have the time I'm going to have to remember Ricks ABC rule, always bring camera! :-)
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends!
Cheers!
I snapped this sunset on Friday evening, I was about to turn onto the freeway and was stopped at a red light. I only had my PandS with me but I'm pleased with the way this photo turned out...when I leave this house and have the time I'm going to have to remember Ricks ABC rule, always bring camera! :-)
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends!
Cheers!
Oh I love this sunset picture! Beautiful:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you as well!!!
Thank you Dawn. :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely how beautiful sunsets can be found everywhere ! And a nice capture too Darlene - the P&S worked well for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope your Thanksgiving dinner turns out real well - the dinner itself may be forgotten over time but the time spent with family won't !
Rick, I've never told you that I love your positiveness have I? If not, you have a fantastic outlook on life, I love your comments and thank you for them. And yes, God's handiwork can be found everywhere, anywhere and at any time, you capture it all so well. I aspire to be as good as you are one day with my photos, one shot at a time and ya never know! :-)
ReplyDeleteI really like how the street lights curve around along with the orange of the sky. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteThank you Scott! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt is outstanding, I am green with envy. A very beautiful capture. Hope you are having or had a Happy Thanksgiving, so not to sure how it works in Canada!
ReplyDeleteSi
Thank you ever so much Si. This is one of the first years in a very long time that I'm having my Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving day. I am like most others and generally have the family over and the dinner on the Sunday which precedes the actual date. This allows people time to travel both to and from their loved ones, it also allows a day of rest before the short week starts out again but today works for all three of my children, my stepfather and his wife plus Herb was able to make it down which is nice. This is how we work our festivities when the holiday falls on a Monday. Do you do the same thing there?
ReplyDeleteCheers!
We expect a photo of the feast today (Monday)....
ReplyDeleteThe alien leader has spoken so I shall oblige! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! And that's a gorgeous photo. :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful capture. I've gotten so many good shots since I started carrying my camera bag EVERYWHERE. Of course, I'm retired and live in a rural area so I can usually get away with just stopping to shoot something. Even if there's traffic nearby I usually get by with a nice lady shaking her head and saying "Well bless his heart!" (What a polite southern lady says when she really means "That boy ain't right!")
ReplyDeleteI love this . How very stunning this is.
ReplyDeleteThe colors just seem to blend so perfectly into each other .The lights with it just add to the energy. I Love it.
Darlin Thanks for your understanding.
Im off to sleep and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving also.
Hugs my friend and its getting cooler. Stay warm
Sherry, thank you... as I sit here having yet another piece of carrot cake totally justifying it. I made it lower fat and used light cream cheese so that makes it healthy right? lol
ReplyDeleteRocket, I'm looking forward to the day when I can roam the planet and shoot photos all day long if that's what my heart desires or I wonder if I'll just turn into one of those "nice ladies"... nah, I'm going to get that Harley one day and hope to be riding it til I'm at least 90! I can just see it now... lol
Lisa, thank you. It sure is getting cooler by the evening, the days are still warm enough but once night time hits, brrrr. Good thing I have a heated blanket or I might freeze in my sleep, that would sure suck (to put it mildly!). Don't get me wrong when my number is up I hope to go in my sleep but not from the darn cold! Take care and definitely get your rest, hard working farm ladies need to sleep to tend to all that must be looked after, gotta keep your strength up!