"Be like the bird that, pausing in her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings."
~ Victor Hugo
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Well said and well captured..
ReplyDeleteLove the focus!
Thank you M. I just might be learning a wee bit here!
ReplyDeleteOh to be able to spread our wings and fy of into the sunset. But then an eagle might just swoop down and get us!!
ReplyDeleteLOL Davine, no eagles going to get me!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great shot - nice colours, great focus and also nice dof! (you been readin' that manual ?) :)
ReplyDeleteUmmm, no Rick, getting lucky is all. Oops, I'd best watch what I say with you, another Canadian with a Canadian sense of humor... let me rephrase that. I have been getting lucky with taking my photos and playing around with different shots. And yes, I am chuckling here, I have no time to do all that I'd like to do in a day. Yet at the end of the day I make the time to give thanks for the day itself, each one is a gift!
ReplyDelete