Tonight we celebrated my son Derek's birthday, it's hard to believe that my middle child is going to be 26 in two days. With all of our busy schedules we managed to all have time tonight to come together to celebrate this special occasion. I had asked Derek what he wanted to do for his birthday and he asked for his favorite which is santa fe chicken, so that he got. I love our get togethers, laughter is abundant and nobody leaves my place hungry!
Happy birthday Derek. Thanks for the love, the laughter and putting sunshine into my life.

Happy Birthday - May the wish you wished when you blew out the candles come true!
ReplyDeleteYes, birthdays are very special and are meant to be celebrated. There's nothing more important on earth than family. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Derek!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI celebrated my bday just yesterday the 9th. Happy birthday to us.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK!
ReplyDeleteI don't really celebrate my birthday, but last year I did because I was with my family for the first time in 10 years and to be sincere, it was worth every moment.
It nice to hear that your family get together frequently. I cherish my family moments the most.
I look asian in the picture lol. Thanks for all the well wishes!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Derek! :o)
ReplyDeleteDarlene... thank you for your input on camera choice over at M's blog! I will keep that in mind for sure. It will be a while before I'm in a good spot to buy a new camera... but until then I can wish... and shop! ;o)
Happy Birthday Berek :-)
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there for the delicious looking and I bet delicious tasting cake :-D
Greetz,
Joseph
Oh right on, Derek made an appearance on my blog! And you do NOT look Asian! lol
ReplyDeleteYour welcome Krista, as I said I love my Rebel and I too had to wait but it was well worth it!
Joseph you bet it was all delicious, next month there's two birthdays in our family to look forward to! My oldest son and his wife and who knows maybe my granddaughter will make an early entrance into this world!
POD, a very happy belated b'day!
M. that's awesome that you got to spend time with your family after all that time.
I agree with Rick, there's nothing more important on this earth than family!
Hi LL. You are a kind soul and I still won't tell anyone! :-)
Happy Belated Birthday Derek.. hope it was great...
ReplyDelete