Today I learned something new, well a few new things but this one is of particular interest to me. I will require a Criminal Record Check to go out on my practicum, the last one I required I went to the city police and had to wait until it came to me in the mail. If I go to the RCMP detachment I can go in and receive my record check on the spot. This is going to save me the hassle of waiting and wondering when the heck it's going to get here.
Hmmm I hope that they don't keep me, I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything illegal since my last record check.

No Bail..lol...
ReplyDeleteSo good to catch up on your life. Don't worry if they keep you I will keep writing to you!!
ReplyDeleteLOL A'isha, a break from school!
ReplyDeleteThanks Davine, at least I'd have something to look forward to! :-)
I really like this photo. Well done!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo, Darlin!
ReplyDeleteI'll drop a dime with the GRC/RCMP and let them know what I know about you...They can read your blog for themselves.
ReplyDeleteThat alone should be good for a year or two breaking rocks.
Thanks Sherry and POD.
ReplyDeleteLL you wouldn't get me in trouble now would you? This isn't my real name by the way! ;-)