Today I found some sunshine. I know that when I choose to look hard enough when the weather is bleak, it's overcast with nothing but gray skies and trickles of snow and rain, that if I look hard enough I can find sunshine somewhere, somehow. Sunshine is a matter of perspective, not how the weather is and it's about time I finally figured that out in life. Life's such an interesting journey, never a dull moment in my world.
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography

Glad you found your bit of sunshine today - I figure we should all find a bit of sunshine every day even if it is bleak.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more Davine, take care and good night from here in Canada. The sun is still shining inside even though it's pitch dark out there right now. Connecting with you here adds to the sunshine in my world. Thank you for that.
ReplyDeleteYou are a bit of sunshine in my life. Every time I click on your blog, you bring a smile to my face. You are inspirational. Thank you for the sunshine.
ReplyDeleteThank you Beverly, I hope you are having a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteIf you wear sunglasses every day (indoors and out) and night, the sun will shine wherever you are -- or so it's said.
ReplyDeleteSomethings happening here.... Your photos are getting much better lately.. Reading books????
ReplyDeleteGlad you found sunshine on a cloudy day...
ReplyDeleteLL I'm still waiting for my Blues Brothers sunglasses. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks M. No I'm not reading any other books besides LL's novel, which I am getting near to finishing and what an awesome book, I can't wait to see what happens to Charlotte and Burton... that and my text books, and writing essays is all I have time for in my world right now. Oh right and a bit of time each day for Blogger! :-)
Thank you POD, sunshine is a must, that or get stuck taking more vitamin D!