After class today I went to visit my daughter at her office, I couldn't help but notice this amazingly cute painting she had in her office up high on her desk. My daughter painted this cute teddy bear, she is extremely talented and very creative. I had her move this painting down so I could get a decent photo of it, there was way to much glare high up out of my reach... mind you anything more than 5 feet is out of my reach!
Wonderful painting Michelle and I love your office, very nice.

Awww, what a cute painting! I admire your daughter's talent to draw such a furry and fluffy animal. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat painting is great (not a talent I have). Hopefully she's not in a stifling office job where her talents would be wasted. Carpe diem!
ReplyDeleteMy wonderful daughter loves what she does, she is young and is learning to fly! I can tell you one thing, she does not get her artistic talents from me... then again I'm not sure, I've never tried to paint anything other than walls!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rick and Luize, I'll relay the message.
Very cute and cute photo too.
ReplyDeleteFunny, lovely, childish and very kind. Your daughter is molodEts! Why don't you try the painting? I started two years ago when was sure I am useless in painting. And now - it is my pleasure and joy, and they say I have talent (I am surrounded by very kind people:-))
ReplyDeleteTry it!
Fantastic talent
ReplyDeleteIrina, I just might have to do that one year when these studies are done and I've mastered my camera. Taking photos has become one passion of mine and I still have to learn how to work my new toy! I just got some new filters in today that I am going to have to try out later on and see what I think of them, they're macro lenses.
ReplyDeleteThanks POD and Beverly. I'm going to have to send my daughter here to thank you all herself.
Cheers everyone!
The bear is obviously a thief.
ReplyDeleteNote the abundance of bees circling, trying to recover honey taken without their permission.
Where is the RCMP when you need them? (yeah, at the local doughnut shop with a sinker and a cup of coffee).
I never quite viewed this piece as such LL, thank you for the insight! :-)
ReplyDelete