Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring?


I woke up to this nonsense this morning and the first thing, well almost the first thing, I thought of is that one saying which goes like this:

"Spring has sprung,
the grass is riz,
I wonder where,
the flowers iz!" 
 
Somewhere beneath this snow is spring, just waiting to surprise us with green grass and beautiful flowers... I just know it's there and I'll keep the faith that one day soon it will be arrive and stay. No more snow... enough already!

9 comments:

  1. Spring is a fickle lover...did someone say that or did I dream it? We will be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Judy.

    I have also heard spring as "Who pissed Mother Nature off?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today we have nice healthy frost everywhere, they promise the temperature go lower tomorrow. We do not need that spring, greens, birds singing, we do not need shock and stress, we like the winter, which is here almost forever :-)))).
    Thank you for the comments and your attention, I like your profile text so much, agree completely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All in good time...easy for me to say. But, I remember when we lived at 6,000 ft elevation -- sometimes spring was only a weekend. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drat! Just when your rose looked so lovely (I know - indoors). We're not out of the woods yet either - supposed to be a HIGH of -4C Friday!! I'd call this a lovely scene if it was January :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I found my followers shot of the day in this picture. Well done Darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear ya Rick and can empathize! We will get through this, I can't complain at all though, we were getting very mild weather, heck even up to +16 one day there!

    Thanks M!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are still having some good weather here. (Good being relative). Love the snow shots. It's fun to see how other people are suffering/ enjoying spring weather. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. POD I know it's going to be a good day if I can drive my car to school and not have to hitch up the dog sled!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.