Today I had to replace my old keyboard, half the keys were worn off and the batteries died within no time at all. I bought the same type of keyboard, the old one served me extremely well and has seen me though many essays, emails, and all that I do on my computer.
There's a certain feel to the Microsoft keyboard, I guess that maybe I'm just used to it. Whatever it is I hope that this new one gets me through this next bought of essays and it had best get worn in real quick, two of these essays are due next week!
There's a certain feel to the Microsoft keyboard, I guess that maybe I'm just used to it. Whatever it is I hope that this new one gets me through this next bought of essays and it had best get worn in real quick, two of these essays are due next week!

If you bought an Apple Computer, the essay would write itself and you'd get an A+. People say that only geniuses buy Apples, but that's not true. People who buy Apple are only above average in intelligence, but the computer makes them look like they have a 250 IQ.
ReplyDeleteNote to self... buy an Apple! Thanks for the tip LL! If I do purchase one are you going to give me a quick walk through?
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the essays!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it will serve you for many many years to come.
ReplyDeleteIts a nice keyboard and I love the semi-round shape.
Nice keyboard.
ReplyDeleteThank you Beverly, I received one back today and I'm pleased with the 94%, not quite an A but the next best I could get to it!
ReplyDeleteM. These keyboards are fantastic, very ergonomic... I think that's how it's spelled! lol
Thank you Regina.