Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Lovely
Yesterday when Michelle, my beautiful daughter, came over to come with me out for Shayne and Sandy's birthday dinner she brought me a wonderful, colorful, aromatic bouquet of flowers. I was shocked, I can't remember the last time I received flowers... I think it's been over year at least. It's been so long that I don't know where my vases are so they sit in a sealer jar but the jar adds character. :-)
Today I had a tough time picking just one photo, I took tons of pictures of my flowers. I decided on this one because yellow is one of my favorite colors.
I love my flowers, thank you ever so much Michelle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are starting to produce beautiful Close-Ups,
ReplyDeleteKeep it Up :-)
Greetz,
Joseph
What a sweet daughter! And this photograph is excellent. CarreraCaballo is right...that close up shot is perfect.
ReplyDeleteI think it is better not to get flowers all the time cause then when you do get some they are so special and usually from very special people. Great close up and colour Darlene you rae getting good.
ReplyDeleteThat's sweet of your daughter and that is one amazing macro shot!
ReplyDeleteYour photo technique is improving immensely. Well done!
Also chosen as my followers shot of the day. Congratulations on this beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteThe photo is spectacular and yellow flowers are also my favourite.
ReplyDeleteThank you all ever so much. I've been playing around with the Rebel, I bought some new macro filters and no M. I have not read any of the books yet... one day I'll get there!
ReplyDeleteThank you for choosing this one as your shot of the day, I feel special! :-)
Hope you are all well and enjoying this wonderful day. Cheers!
Stunning colours! And great composition, putting that flower in front with the others nicely in the background - superb shot!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rick. I even surprised myself with this one! Virtual hugs sent your way Rick.
ReplyDeleteNice shot, Darlin. It's great to have thoughtful people in your circle.
ReplyDeleteThanks Pod, it sure is wonderful to be surrounded with thoughtful, loving people. I am blessed.
ReplyDelete