Today I went out shopping with my boyfriend for new furniture for out at the farm, this is what the final decision looks like. Herb bought the sofa, the loveseat, (which is pictured here), and the arm chair. I just love this set and I think that it's going to look fantastic out at the farm. Once the living room is finished being painted and the new furniture is moved in, a new area rug and a few odd things, the living room will be so comfortable. I'm looking forward to getting out to the farm again to see how this is all going to look.
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography

Looks very sturdy and comfortable. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteMmmm Loveseat that sounds cosy. I could just imagine curled up on it in in my jamas in front of a roaring open fire.
ReplyDeleteOld School Leather Sofa, that is all you need :-)
ReplyDeleteGreetz,
Joseph
Davine, there's the fireplace out at the farm as well, not wood burning unfortunately, but a fireplace none the less!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joseph and Rick.
Hope you all have a great day!
Hope you have some happy days at the farm because that's what matters the most ;)
ReplyDeleteM. my days spent at the farm are some of my most enjoyable moments in life! I love the country, the peace, the solace and the fresh air... add my children visiting and there's nothing like it!
ReplyDeleteThat's one happy life and that's exactly how I feel when I go for a visit to Lebanon. I feel the warmth of my family and that's all I wish for in Life.
ReplyDeleteRight on M. I hope that you don't have to wait another ten years to see them.
ReplyDeleteI hope not, planning to visit them this summer if I can find a job and save some money ;)
ReplyDeleteM. I've found within my life that if I want something badly enough and I pursue it that ANYTHING is possible.
ReplyDeleteI'm 46 years old, (shhh don't tell anyone! lol) and I am now pursuing a degree, I will be going on 49 by the time I receive a degree... if I can do this you can and will get a job and save money and you will make it home to spend time with your family! :-) Have a great day!
Thanks for the tip and I'll surely not mention your age to anyone ;).
ReplyDeleteI'm a fighter and I believe that everything will work out just fine.