"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses."
~Joyce Brothers
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
--I guess.
ReplyDelete--There was that dusky contortionist woman in Shanghai years ago with her own trapeze...I guess Doctor Joyce Brothers doesn't understand that sort of thing.
That's the most important thing in life. To me, my family stands above everything in this universe and I mean everything.
ReplyDeleteVery cute shoes!
Beautiful photo and my family is the most important thing in the world to me as well. I am blessed with a wonderful family
ReplyDeleteAmen! to that. Nicely composed photo of those mementos.
ReplyDeleteLL, are you Burton? I have to ask you that, as I read your novel it is a question which I keep meaning to ask. I LOVE you book! Thanks once again.
ReplyDelete... back on topic. Thank you all for your comments, and I agree that family is amazingly wonderful... yet I can understand LL's comment of "I guess." :-)
Rick I'm slowly learning or attempting to learn and it's nice to hear positive feedback, or any feedback for that matter on my photos!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Great photo! How cute. Love the b/w.
ReplyDeleteThank you Regina.
ReplyDelete