Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Patriotic Snowman


On my drive home today I had to do a trip around the block when I spotted this patriotic snowman to go back and take my photo. Even though it's lost it's shape with the wonderful weather we've been experiencing it manages to hang onto it's Canadian flag and a red hat which says Canada on it... now that's patriotism at it's finest! 

14 comments:

  1. I love your snowman photo, well done Canada1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great. I love the spot of red in an otherwise white shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gooooooooooddd! Its the snow man again...

    Thought he disappeared last week. This winter is driving me crazy ;), but your photo does not, because the sunlight makes it look warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love snowman. No I never did recieve the parcel. I will let you know as soon (if) it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The memories of that great game will live on a lot longer than this snowman :) He's hanging on to that flag like there's no tomorrow (with more weather like today maybe there won't be a tomorrow for him!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all, M. I have never posted a snowman til this one, maybe other bloggers have but not I. I wait til spring like weather when they turn into blobs! lol

    Davine, I sure hope it shows up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks like a Canadian Ice Hockey fan. You can tell by the expression of ecstasy on his otherwise serious face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LL have you ever watched or heard the Edmonton Oilers fans?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! That's one cool snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Teresa, I'll have to drive by and see if it's still standing. We've had some pretty warm weather for this time of year, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful photo.
    Have a great day Darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Regina. I did have a great day and tomorrow will be just as wonderful if I get to bed! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.