Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Burnt Cookies

 


Today I was baking some peanut butter cookies and got busy with Chance and lo and behold we ended up with a pan of well done cookies. Chance had a brilliant idea, why not feed them to the donkey? So that he did! Chance fed the donkey about 6 cookies then I thought that the poor donkey might get an upset stomach.  So that was the end of the donkey eating cookies even though the crazy donkey begged for more, it was no deal. I ignored him long enough and he finally shut up.

Thanks donkey, no evidence of burnt cookies in this house! :-)

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure the donkey loved the cookies, burnt or otherwise. The salt in the peanut butter would make them especially appealing.

    Darlin' thinks that I'm a donkey sometimes - and I suspect she refers to my preference for peanut butter cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LL I most certainly do not think you're a donkey, I think you're hilarious though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice having a donkey that loves burnt food.. No need to throw anything away.

    I'll have to say, I've never seen a donkey that color.

    The shooting is well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. Looks like a big donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you M. and so true that no waste with the donkey or the dog which is a good thing, I detest wasting food.

    I've never seen a donkey up close before this one so I have no idea how big or what color donkeys generally are... something to google now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should, I think donkeys are more darker, greyish.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.