Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Friday, February 26, 2010

Good Friends, Good Food


Tonight I went out to dinner with two wonderful friends. I met these two men while I was studying English 30-1, a prerequisite I required to enter into Social Work studies. It's hard to believe that two years have passed me by since I met Dale who was our  instructor and Ilarion who was a peer. Both men are extremely interesting and I enjoy their company. Ilarion has advanced to college where he is pursuing his degree in education and Dale has moved on from the college I am attending, yet the three of us keep in touch. We go out for dinner every few months and I'm grateful that we do. I love hearing Ilarion's youthful perspective as well as Dale's wisdom and humor. Both of these men intrigue and  inspire me.

Thanks guys for the wonderful evening, I really enjoyed myself once again. And I did manage to walk into my home to see the final minute of the hockey game... Canada advances to play the US for gold!

7 comments:

  1. Good friends rock! So nice to keep our connections too, so easy it is to lose ppl in this mad crazy busy world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I agree good friend truly rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is A'isha, way to easy to lose touch! Well said Regina, totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good friends I see, but no signs of good food. I guess it was already in eaten when you took this shot.

    Its always nice to meet with friends and catch-up..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any predictions on the outcome of the US/Canada hockey game tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly question, Canada all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say Canada because they are stoked right now, they are on home ground and if they beat the US they will beat the all time record for gold medals in the Winter Olympics. So yes Canada! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.