I received a very nice package in the mail. My cousins daughter, whom I have never met face to face, sent me this cookbook. This book has lower fat desserts in it and now I'm going to have to get busy baking and trying some of them out, when I have a break from all of my assignments this is. Thank you Bonnie, I shall cherish this gift for years to come.
You lucky girl - can't wait to see some photos of yummy bickies.
ReplyDeleteThat you will in time Davine. Right now I have my low fat banana cranberry bread to finish up. Hope you're having a great evening Davine.
ReplyDeleteMmmm...cookies. I have a recipe for "healthy" oatmeal cookies I've been meaning to try. Maybe today.
ReplyDeleteSherry, once you try them if they are good, which I'm sure they will be, can you send me the recipe please? I never used to like cookies and treats but now that I can't have them, you bet I want them! Funny how that works!
ReplyDeleteJust waiting for my piece of cookie. I'm sure it would take yummie.
ReplyDeleteLovely diagonal angle, nice shot.
Would they still be fresh when they arrived in California?
ReplyDeleteSherry: What fun is a healthy cookie? The guilty sin value is why we enjoy the bad ones so much!
I love this, I am busy writing my paper, (which is now being printed), and I come back to a conversation going on... wait, I'll be right back with some healthy cookies, some regular ones for you LL and M do you prefer the healthy or unhealthy variety? I love company! Tea anyone and decaf or reg? :-)
ReplyDeleteLL if I come to Cali I will bring you fresh cookies.
M thank you for the compliment, muchly appreciated.
And hello once again Sherry!
Healthy or unhealthy, I like them both..
ReplyDeleteI'm a very small guy ;)
:-) Have a great day everyone!
ReplyDelete