Today I received a copy of "White Power" from Larry B. Lambert, a fellow blogger known as LL. This novel looks extremely intriguing. I've only read a few pages thus far but can't wait to have the time to delve right in. I know that this is going to be a wonderful novel, all one has to do is read LL's blog site and you will see that his writing is amazing.
To order this novel just click here, I'm sure that you won't be disappointed
Thank you so very much LL (I won't tell anyone what a kind soul you are).

I'm not a book reader, tried reading a photography book today and almost fell asleep, so I closed the book and had a nap, what I normally don't do lately.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read a book in years either. Too bad, I used to enjoy it when I was younger. I guess life just got in the way!
ReplyDeleteNon-Readers, this is your opportunity to jump into the deep end of the pool and get back to reading!
ReplyDeleteI'm not nice, Darlin' -- simply trying to expand my fan base into Canada. It was a purely selfish act.
And for the record, the love scenes are not interpretively taken from my "friendship" with Darlin'. (Darlin', e-mail me when you get to that part and tell me if I got it right)
However, if the rest of you have questions about that, you'll have to read the book.
Sounds intriguing and I only noticed that you were referring to LL the blogger here above. Its the very first time I see a book from someone that follow someone I follow too.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Larry would give me an advice on how to bring out a biography of my life.
I feel as if I'm hijacking Darlin's blog... without remorse.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, M. Hassan, biographies are tricky writing jobs because there is a requirement of historical and objective accuracy that needs to be followed at the expense of "self serving introspection". That can be tough for either a biographer or an autobiographer.
The larger problem is developing a market for your autobiography once you've written it. Writing a book is one thing, publishing it is another, and selling it is still another issue.
Thanks a lot "LL"!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great tip and will have that at the back of my mind.
I'm hoping to one day bring out a book though, but I'll have to distance myselfl from a bio to something else.
LL not to worry, I am also promoting your book. I've taken it to class and showed it around, I'm going to be taking it with me this weekend as well to a dinner I'm having with a former English instructor and a fellow peer to let them take a peek at it.
ReplyDeleteI have way to many projects for college on the go and it's getting in the way of my leisure reading, from what I've read so far I can't wait to delve back into this novel. I am intrigued, what I love is your style of writing. I was sitting at that table with Kennedy and Wu, I was near that Russian... you have a gift LL. I will email you when I get to "that" part! :-)