Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Fresh Coat


Well wouldn't you know it, paint is back in my life once again, the farm house is getting a new coat of paint. I love these colors I picked out, a rich cream with dark brown accents. The bonus this time, I'm not the one painting! 

Let's hear it LL... lol

7 comments:

  1. Perfect color combo. I have a rich brown in my bedroom that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color, but I would personally have been much more comfortable if YOU had done the work.

    Why? (I hear you ask)

    I like work. I can sit and watch people do it for hours at a time (with my headphones on)...and a sandwich/soda/chips...and maybe a book in case you're a bit slow with the brush and roller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You love the color and I love the picture. The door is on the perfect side of the shot.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all.

    LL, I can't paint, I'm wounded and now I can't even get back on that skidoo. It's been melting here like crazy.

    Now that my excuse for painting is done with... LL you most certainly would not be eating a sandwich or chips and no soda in my house. Are you trying to clog your arteries? Now maybe some fruit, veggies and a decaf or herbal tea and maybe you would be allowed to help. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color combination.
    A fresh new look for spring:).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I just wish that I would be at the farm a bit more to enjoy the freshness of the new paint but I guess that I can't have my cake and eat it as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.