I was out browsing today and I came across the funkiest rubber boots I have ever seen. I thought about purchasing these for the upcoming gardening season, I'd be stylin' out on the farm. These boots are something that would suit me and my personality, dare to be different. I'll sleep on this and make my decision before spring arrives, after all who needs fancy rubber boots out on the farm? Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Stylin'
I was out browsing today and I came across the funkiest rubber boots I have ever seen. I thought about purchasing these for the upcoming gardening season, I'd be stylin' out on the farm. These boots are something that would suit me and my personality, dare to be different. I'll sleep on this and make my decision before spring arrives, after all who needs fancy rubber boots out on the farm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very funky, Darlin.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I'm speechless. Those boots are well beyond my experience and imagination...
ReplyDeleteOnly in Canada LL!
ReplyDeleteI was going to order your book earlier tonight and the S & H was atrocious. Do you know if amazon.ca will be carrying your book as well in the near future? I'd love to buy a copy but I refuse to pay almost $29 to get it here.
Yes LSP, I thought the same. I just might go and buy them yet, time will tell.
ReplyDeleteAnd may God be with you as well LSP.
Darlin-
ReplyDeletee-mail your address to larry.lambert@mac.com and I'll see you get a copy.
Oh Darlene you just have to buy them they are so so cool.
ReplyDeleteThere, now I can go and purchase funky new rubber boots. Thanks Davine! :-)
ReplyDeleteYour wish for spring is my wish. I'm really sick of all the snow that has been lying out there for more than 2 months.
ReplyDeleteDare to be different? Why not? I think those boots will look good on you.. Why not try them and see.
I love the angle of the shot..
I'm with "dare to be different." You go!
ReplyDeleteNot sure I'd be caught dead in them, but they are very neat for sure.
ReplyDeleteSounds like my first stop after classes tomorrow will be to purchase new boots, in anticipation of spring! Thanks for all the input everyone, one of my P365 shots will have to be me in my new boots out at the farm... I can see it already. And how might I accomplish this? Well today I purchased a tripod and a remote so once I can figure these out it can be done!
ReplyDeleteShayne, does that mean that I an NOT to leave them to you in the will? :-)
ReplyDeleteThey wouldn't fit :D
ReplyDelete