Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lists


I am a real list person, the busier my life becomes the more lists I write. I almost need a list to remember all of my lists!

As I was out shopping the other day I came across this simple plaque, this has to be the best list ever made. I am going to try to live by this list... all but eat the ice cream,  frozen yogurt maybe on the rare occasion but no to ice cream...nothing a permanent marker can't fix. :-)

8 comments:

  1. When I smile at strangers at the grocery store (more precisely, strange women) they push their shopping carts faster, avoiding my friendly smile. They are even more disturbed when I laugh gently, while looking them up and down and, prompted by your list, suggest love -- and more love... ;^)

    And when I sing to them "Nine Inch Nails" or some other tender ballad, they call security. When I offer their children ice cream, they call the police. I protest that my kindness is all prompted by hope and the police never seem to understand.

    All I'm saying is that the list isn't fool proof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay LL, you have me cracked right up here. I am thinking that my nephew is ready to call "them" to take me away, laughing at my computer. You are hilarious, thanks for the late night laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're surely right about this being the best list ever.

    I think I live by a half of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, I also love lists and this one is great.
    I would add to it:
    Give a stranger a genuine compliment.
    Be nice to service staff.
    Read a good book
    and share a cuddle as often as possible.

    That way you are spreading the goodness around in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute list. I'd stick with the ice cream though. Or yogurt is fine too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you make changes on it though??? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Shayne, remember what I used to say: "I'm the mom and I can change anything I want to!"

    M. good for you, half is better than not at all!

    Beverly there are hundreds of things which I could think of to add to this list but seeings as someone else was nice enough to make this list and sell it to me... well they saved me some time! :-)

    POD, I'd eat the ice cream as well but lactose intolerance and ice cream just don't go well together.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.