Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Love Lucy


I love Lucy, almost as much as I adore Snoopy. It's odd but the kids at school used to call me Lucy, they said I looked like her.  That was forever ago and I'm over that now, it took some doing but I like to think that I'm ok today. 

Some days I sure could use some of Lucy's psychiatric help, she's in the right ballpark cost wise.  If memory serves me correctly Lucy's advice was some of the best advice ever, wasn't she always right?

6 comments:

  1. i love lucy, too! naturally.

    when kids wanted to tease me in school, they'd say "where's charlie brown?" original, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Linus? He's clearly the most misunderstood of all the Snoopy characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, I totally understand.

    LL, Linus was a genius, hence nobody understanding him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woodstock was always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woodstock is the coolest bird ever known to mankind Shayne, it's no wonder that you liked him the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh they were a super lot, i loved them all.. but Linus was my overall favourite... thats a re-run i could watch over and over again....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.