Kelty is the good old faithful farm dog, she's a Great Pyrenees and what an awesome guard dog. There's no more cows out here for her to watch over but she does her rounds almost daily and again throughout the night. If there's a thunderstorm she gets scared and hides out in the shop or has taken to coming in the house, I can't say that I blame her... I won't go out there when it's lightening, why should she?
It's a good thing that she's got a black nose and dark eyes or you wouldn't barely be able to see her against the snow!
It's a good thing that she's got a black nose and dark eyes or you wouldn't barely be able to see her against the snow!

One of my friends rescues Great Pyrenees. They are so pretty & so BIG. This is an awesome photo. Kelty's personality comes through.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic smart look! As if she knew what are you talking about. Great picture!
ReplyDeleteSherry she doesn't seem so big out here at the farm, there's so much space... well that is until I coax her into the house on the odd occasion.
ReplyDeleteShe sure does have a wonderful personality, she's rather shy around most humans and yesterday I was so surprised that she "posed" for me, I must have taken about 15 - 20 photos of her and she stood there letting me. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she knows I'll find her a dog bone! :-)
Thank you both. Have a wonderful day!
Love those big beautiful dogs.
ReplyDeleteWhy is she looking at you as if you've done something to her. Is she angry at you ;).
ReplyDeleteLovely dog with a beautiful fur.
You're right, if not for the darker parts of her face, she would have disappeared into the white background.
She looks almost shy in the picture. What a gentle beauty.
ReplyDeleteShe is extremely shy Shayne, just like her owner.
ReplyDeleteM. she is a super shy dog is all, I was surprised she allowed me to snap about 10 photos before she had enough of that nonsense and wandered away after she got her dog bone naturally.
Pretty Kelty. Love dogs.
ReplyDeleteShe is a beautiful dog Regina and an awesome watch dog. I also am a dog lover, they are wonderful pets.
ReplyDelete