Gotta love air miles, I didn't fly anywhere but I got one heck of a deal on a new camera through trading in some of my air miles. This new toy will be the one which I'll carry with me everyday for my P365.
I loved my old camera but this one and it's sleek body will fit much better into my purse. Now to figure out how to work it and I'll be good to go. It's like my Rebel XSi, I'm slowly learning how to work that camera. One day I hope to know what I'm doing with my cameras, I figure as long as I'm having fun... isn't that what really counts?

Hi Darlene!
ReplyDeleteYes, you are right. Nowadays we use automatic cameras and that's why we do not think what and why. Automatic will do everything for us. And I usually do the same - it's much quicker.
But then again it's the same as with driving. When you are a pedestrian you know maybe two or three traffic signs. As soon you start to learn for your driver's licence, you recognize a lot of fun signs - it's like a new world opens your eyes for more fun. :-)
This is nice and will be so great when you're out and about.
ReplyDeleteCute little camera. Nice and slim.
ReplyDeleteYaay, a new toy! Better than just any new toy, a camera. Looking forward to the photos you share w/us.
ReplyDeleteawesome,very handy... this is what i need for my purse, so i can carry it with me always.. pls give us a review... years ago i bought a cybershot for yaz, and she wore it out..it did get a hammering.. took a lovely shot, but sony are very particular they only like to be used with sony supported software. That bit use to give me a bit of angst...and a few other choice words.. hehe
ReplyDeleteLucky you, that's one great toy..
ReplyDeletehmmmmmmm, you got me thinking. I have miles and more and I don't know if I can use it to purchase any thing. I'll have to check that out.. Got 13000 miles and more points.
Nice! I have pink one:).
ReplyDeleteWow, I don't know what's going on but I'm not receiving notifications in my email inbox, I'm going to have to find out what that is all about!
ReplyDeleteLuize, yes I shall get used to this camera and I'm sure in no time at all, most likely quicker then learning what my Rebel XSi can all do!
POD, it seems that I'm out most days more than I'm in so it sure will come in handy. I don't take more than I have to when I'm packing books around! :-)
Hello tagski, I shall check out your blog, welcome to my world! :-)
Shayne, don't you have this camera? I thought that yours was the same type of a camera and I love the photos that you take with yours.
Thanks Sherry, most of my photos here will most likely be with this new toy as it is so compact, gotta love that!
A'isha, I will let you know what I think of this camera in about a month or so. I know that the memory cards cost a bit more then the ones I purchase for my other cameras, but what the heck. I also want to purchase an extra battery so that when I'm out I don't miss my shots.
M. google air miles and take a look at what you can purchase. This same camera with enough air miles you can get for free, I didn't have enough to get it for free but I did get one heck of a deal!
Regina, what do you think of your camera? Is this what you use for your photos you post? I love your pictures, you take fantastic shots!
Have a good one everybody!