Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Night Moves

My car had some pretty interesting numbers on it this evening. Odd I'd say to notice that the odometer read 50505 and I happened to be parked giving me the opportunity to take this photo (which I am pleased with especially due to the fact that I used my point and shoot ). This also shows our unreal temperatures we have been experiencing lately, it's been wonderful to be in single digit temperatures. I love it but  I still can't wait for spring!

There's something about this photo that puts the song "Night Moves" by Bob Seger into my head, I think that I'm going to have to go and give it a listen to now. Happy shooting to each one of you, thanks for stopping in, I love company!

7 comments:

  1. Nice and cool capture.
    Spring will come early.

    Enjoy the weekend Darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its some very interesting numbers especially when "5" is one of my 2 favorite numbers the other is "9".

    -3 degress??? lucky you, here its worst. Anyway, I think its the color of the gage that's give you the feeling of listening to "Night moves". The colors looks like the ones they have in the clubs.

    Lovely capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Regina and hope you have a wonderful weekend as well.

    M. I failed to mention that I had just come out of the nice warm car wash, it was colder than this by a few degrees. It has been unseasonably warm and I'm loving it! Thank you for the compliment, and I haven't been to the clubs in forever so I failed to put the two together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to any club for the past 8 years either, but it just came into mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be more concerned about the -3 degrees.. damn thats cold. And you think its warm.... damn....wearare usually sweating profusely this time of the year, and we had rain, for nearly 24 hours.. amazing...drought might be over for sum.

    I read that when you see numbers randomly that really makes you look and take notice, they mean something, as i always notice 7-11/ 2-11/ 8-11 on the clock...it drives me nuts at times...

    Hows all the essays going?
    Cheers

    A'isha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat idea for a picture. I love how Pontiac's have the red dashboards like that. Too bad they won't be making Pontiac's anymore, the end of an era :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to have to keep this car Shayne, park it next to the Edson or the old Ford! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.