Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Morning Drive




This morning it was horrific driving downtown to the college, the roads were extremely slippery and it was dense with fog.  I left my home ten minutes earlier than I normally do and got there ten minutes later than I generally get there. The positive - I got there safe and sound. 

The fog lifted shortly after I was settled into my class and the day went rather well. This puts me one more day closer to my diploma!

7 comments:

  1. Even though it's not much fun driving in it I still love fog. I have loved it since I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice foggy ambiance.
    Great capture Darlin.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davine, it's sort of eerie to me for some reason, it might be that fog is always in the horror movies.

    Thank you Regina, hope you have a great weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even thought the fog is no fun, the picture does look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shayne, and I took this with my small camera, the camera that I keep in my purse at all times. I was rather impressed with photo considering the camera I used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That simply looks COLD.

    Zombies and axe murderers attack in cold, forbidding, foggy nights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LL those are my ex husbands, not zombies, mind you not much of a difference!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.