What a hockey game! This here is Crosby who scored the winning goal 7:40 into OT, the shot was amazing. Both teams played hard and both teams should be proud of their medals.
The States almost had us, I was worried when the game tied with seconds left in the game. I feel that the States coach made an extremely smart move when he pulled their goalie with 1:30 left in the game, Canada played extremely defensively when this transpired and this is when the States had an advantage and tied it up. It was a nail bitter...great game guys, right until the end. You did us all proud Team Canada, way to go!
It is amazing that Canada broke the world record for most gold medals won at the Winter Olympics, 14 golds in total. I am having one of those "Proud to be Canadian" moments going on right about now.

Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCheers.
Have a wonderful week Darlin.
Thank you Regina, that I shall and it's going to fly right by... I hope to be caught up to all my writing by the end of this week, no I AM going to be all caught up! :-)
ReplyDeleteWasn't it just the best game.
ReplyDeleteYup, absolutely proud to be Canadian!!
ReplyDeleteIt was an exciting game!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I didn't watch much but good for Canada and their athletes!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys did an amazing job and I'm sure the rest of the world have been inspired by the Canadian teams and their determinations.
Thanks everyone, it sure was a game that I won`t forget for years to come!
ReplyDeleteI caught the very end of the game while using my treadmill. Exciting! Yaay, for our Canadian friends! The Winter Olympics were a great success...well done, Canada.
ReplyDeleteI'll tell my grandchildren about this game one day. The entire Olympics were just an amazing experience.
ReplyDeleteSandy and I went to a movie theater to watch it with other people. The place just exploded every time Canada scored and especially when Crosby scored the golden goal in overtime.
That sounds like it would have been so much fun Shayne, I guess that they also were showing the game at Rexall Place. Yes I agree that the Olympics were an amazing experience, makes me extremely proud to be Canadian!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sherry, I especially loved the part of the closing ceremonies when the torch was relit, now that is totally Canadian! :-)