Today I met up with a cousin at the farmers market, we were to meet by the fireman. I had called my cousin when I couldn't find the statue, which is named "The Rescue." We met indoors and after we browsed the market we went for a walk down Whyte ave. and out for lunch. It wasn't until I was walking back when I spotted the fireman. I was amazed, touched and had to take a photo. Now I am going to have to take my Rebel down to this same spot one day when the sun is out and take some more photos, I want to capture one which I can frame.

Hi I'm back, just caught up on you last few posts. Thats a great statue.
ReplyDeletethat's a wonderful statue -- a fitting tribtue.
ReplyDeleteOff Topic: I believe that the Canadian Hockey Team will take the Gold today, but the game is too close to call.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lucy and Davine.
ReplyDeleteLL it's going to be an awesome game that's for sure!
This is one amazing sculpture and makes you have more respect for firemen.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture!