My daughter Michelle is doing as well as can be expected considering what she's been through, I thought I'd post something for her on her facebook site to cheer her up a tad.
Now wasn't this considerate of me? lol Her friend who was over visiting told me when Michelle read this she laughed for about 5 minutes, we have the same warped sense of humor. The more time I spend with my daughter, the more I realize how much she takes after me... that's a good thing I keep telling myself. :-)

That's a good one! I even laughed a bit!
ReplyDeleteRed that's fantastic, we all need laughter in our lives in my opinion!
DeleteI see all good things between the two of you !
ReplyDeleteWong we have a wonderful mother/daughter relationship, I'm so proud and happy to have such amazing children... each one is special in their own way and we all share the wonderful gift of laughter. I'm blessed.
DeleteHahaha, that's hilarious!!! Hope you both have a great day!!
ReplyDeleteRed glad you laughed, we sure did on this end as well! :-) Have a wonderful weekend, once life settles down a tad bit on this end I'll be by to visit Australia through your wonderful blog.
DeleteCheers.
That is a good one! May have to store that away in my brain for the future, when I will say, darn it, what's that good line I read somewhere? I have had ACL surgery too, I was scared to death that the anasthetic wouldn't work and I'd be able to feel everything but not say anything. My doctor put his signature on my knee so he'd get the right one. Methinks those are all tricks to relax us. Glad all went well with her.
ReplyDeleteJoyce just enlarge this photo, right click on it and use your 'save as' option, that way you'll have this for future reference. How long did it take you to heal after your surgery? Anything we should know about on this end? Michelle is doing her exercises, she's using ice, taking her anti-inflammatory meds, as well as the pain killers when her pain gets too intense. So far she seems to be doing awesome, any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.
DeleteCheers.
Oh that's just too funny, and I can bet it made her laugh! Surely there had to be some funny comments that went with it too.... I hope she's doing good! You might need to bake some sweet thing she really can't resist!
ReplyDeleteKaren I thought this would make her laugh and that it did. I laughed when I clicked post! So far so good on this end, Michelle is a real trooper. Michelle seems to have the same high tolerance to pain as I do and she's pushing herself to do her exercises, next week physio starts. I've been baking apple crisp, my friend has an apple tree and gave me a ton of apples, ones which put Granny Smith apples to shame, and it's going about as fast as I'm making it! I'm guilty of eating a bit of this myself, once a year I keep us stocked up in crisp, we have it for about 2-3 weeks and that's it for the year. This way it's a real treat!
DeleteHave a wonderful day, I'll be by to visit one of these days soon... when things slow down on this end a tad. I managed to finish with the one photo shoot I did, the edits are done, the video is finished and I turned over all of it tonight. This is one I'm glad is done!
Haha, that's a brilliant message to leave her. (:
ReplyDelete