Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Chair

The last time I bought a new chair for my desk I put it together 
and never laughed so hard, I put the back of the chair on the 
wrong way and wondered why it wouldn't open up. 
It was late at night, I was super tired that night and I think a tad bit delusional. 
This didn't stop me from trying again... I bought another new chair today. 


After about 1/2  an hour, a few cuss words and perseverance, it all came together. 


My back is already thanking me for this one, 
I've only heard about 3 noises I don't think I should be hearing, 
from the chair that is, 
 but it's still standing and that's what really matters most. 

8 comments:

  1. congratulations on your technical skills!seriously-I am not able to do such things myself!
    Blog about life and travelling
    Blog about cooking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ola it can be flustering, but somehow I manage to get the job done. Sheer determination won't allow me to give up... or is that stubbornness? lol

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Oh what a nice and comfy looking chair! That idea of putting things together a bit wrong is quite funny. Something we all have done before...ha ha! Try figuring out what you did wrong by sewing a left sleeve to the right side and right sleeve to the left side...........I did, and had us all fooled until my sister-in-law a tailor knew immediately what I did wrong! Finally got my project finished.....still laughing on that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen my other chair was much nicer, I was just too short for it and this was causing me to have a sore back so I finally did something about it. That is so funny sewing backwards, been there and done that but not with a shirt, I actually did it with a quilt I was working on once, when I realized what I did I knew it was bed time! lol The things we do which keep life interesting I tell ya! lol

      Have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete
  3. Pretty fancy chair, but when you get stuff from Ikea you have to put it together. This comes from one haveing a daughter who was obsessed with Ikea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red for the record, I detest Ikea! Now that's challenging to get some of their furniture together. So you put together all the furniture for your daughter? My daughter was here when I purchased a bathroom shelf, one that first over the toilet and she asked me if she could put it together, I gladly accepted!

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Horst and it's comfy too, just my size.

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.