I've been working on the new bedroom for quite some time now, it's getting close to being done and today I picked up the bedding and the curtains. I sure hope I have everything done after this next weekend, that's about enough time to get this project wrapped up... I hope.
When this project all comes together I'll do another post with before, during and after photos. I love seeing things as they were and what can be done.

Whenever my wife is choosing these in the MALL, I would not want to be part of it, the choices are crazy !
ReplyDeleteWong there are so many options to choose from I agree. The trick is to find things which match the colors I've used to paint the room with and the most challenging was the drapes of all silly things. I've often said I'm going to start a room with the drapes and take it from there to match up the rest of the room, paint included, then I start a room and forget about this until it comes time to find the right drapes. I'll learn yet! lol
DeleteGreat choice of colors. Looking forward to before and after shots.
ReplyDeleteThank you Diane, this room is going to be so nice even if I don't care for the color purple! Within a week or so I'll be done with this room, I sure hope so anyways, this has been going on for far too long now and I just want it done!
DeleteHave a wonderful week!
I like your choice Darlin.
ReplyDeleteDear Darlin my wonderful heaven is in Nosy Fanihy, an island of Madagascar where I was last month. A big hug from Italy
Erika
Thank you Erika, I wasn't sure if that was what this place was called, thank you. I'm going to do some research on this end now, it looks like an amazing place to visit!
Deletehmmm purple...can hardly wait to see!!
ReplyDeleteBev purple is not at all my color, my niece loves it though so I did this for her. I actually think that this is going to be one nice looking room when it's done though and I also can't wait to see the finished project! Soon it's going to be done, real soon I hope.
DeleteHave a wonderful day!
That's such a beautiful colour to do a room in my opinion. I quite like the colour purple. (:
ReplyDeleteThough, my dad is currently decorating my room for me while I'm away, and I've asked for all natural colours. (:
Hi Saz, thank you and why would you go with natural or neutral colors out of curiosity? I love color in my world and rented for so many years so now that I can add color you bet I am! How long until you return home?
DeleteHave a g'day my friend! Cheers.
I just love the feel of a room with natural colours, so it's all browns and creams and such. Not sure why as such. I always had colourful rooms when I was younger, and now I'm older I like the more natural stuff, haha.
DeleteCan['t wait to see the end product, I love those colours already. Just talked to my son, he said it snowed it Edmonton all day. Methinks we are not far behind. I also read on Yahoo that you guys had a spectacular Northern Lights display last night, did you get a chance to see them?
ReplyDeleteJoyce I'm also anxious to see the end product! lol I think that these colors are working, but soon enough I'll see how it all comes together.
DeleteIt has been snowing all day, it won't last from the looks of it, it's just a teaser to try to adapt us as to what's to come I think. Maybe that's wishful thinking though, I haven't checked the weather forecast out in quite some time. Unfortunately I didn't see the Northern Lights, I heard about them though.
Have a wonderful day/evening, tty soon.
These projects can be a real challenge. Everything that can happen does happen.
ReplyDeleteRed the next thing that's going to happen will be the room gets done! lol I don't know how I ever kept up to school and fixing up my home in the past, it seems my schedule is non-stop with various meetings and volunteerism these days. Tonight I was going to go and work in the room but my niece was in bed by 8:30, she never goes to bed that early... so ya, it's happening, more delays. All in good time.
DeleteHave a wonderful day, did you get the snow all day there as well? It's getting chilly out there, I'd best come out of denial that winter's on its way and dig out the winter gear.
I like this tantalizing preview. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Lee, more to come in the near future... I hope! lol
DeleteHave a wonderful day!
I'm looking forward to that. What could possibly go wrong. You are a skillful person after all. Everything will be as smoothly as it can be.
ReplyDeleteacfi assessment pack
Thanks Jonel, I'm hoping so! :-) Have an awesome day!
ReplyDelete