Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick 'n Treat

Tonight the most adorable puppy showed up 
at my home trick n' treating. 


Elyssa loved her new pumpkin light, I don't think she put
it down from the time I gave it to her! 


After a short visit it was time for the pink poodle to be
on her way. After two stops (one at Grandma's, the other at Grammy's) 
Elyssa had to go home to bundle up a bit more and  empty her 
pumpkin pail so she could go back out for more treats. 


I also can't let a Halloween go by without including 
Abbie; however, I think that she's tired of her orange
costume. So now I'm thinking Abbie needs a new costume next 
year, it's quite apparent she's tired of this one!  


It was pretty chilly out tonight, they said that with the windchill
 it was about -15c, it's no wonder I only had about
20 children show up at my door, but these children went away happy. 
I was trying to get rid of the candy and everyone got a good 
haul from my place... and I still have leftovers! 

22 comments:

  1. Too cute!

    I'd planned for about 60 kids (which is what we had last year), but only had half of that. Hubby bagged up the extra candy and took it to work so we wouldn't be tempted by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy thank you and that's a good idea to get the leftover candy out of the house, I dumped off most of mine on a friend today as well, less temptation. I'm saving excess calories for Christmas! lol

      Have an awesome weekend!

      Delete
  2. Little Elyssa's are the best part of Halloween. they don't quite know what it's all about but they like it.
    It was a cold and nasty evening. there were about 20 kids through here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red I couldn't agree more! And a few brave ones came out, so that's good. Are you like me and buy way too much and end up giving out a lot to each child? I tried that last night and still have leftovers! lol

      I hope you have a fantastic weekend and it's not too cold there. It's chilly here in the city but with the snow it's not as bad as it was.

      Delete
  3. She's just adorable in her little doggie suit, which should help keep her warm! Thankfully we had lovely weather (surprisingly enough) and Abbie is as cute as ever to Mom! What a cool pumpkin light too, I think the little children find them more fascinating then their candy! What fun, sorry it had to be so cold for you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, and I'm sure she was super warm last night, even though it was so darn chilly! I think the light was the highlight of the night for Elyssa, she even phoned me before bed to say thank you again... so sweet! :-)

      Have a wonderful weekend Karen, I'm going to make time tomorrow to play catch up on reading blogs, somehow my days just slip away on me lately.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. That is a cold Halloween! Just rainy here. My grandson was Tigger--very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Galen I'd rather the rain than the snow, wanna trade? lol I hope you've posted Tigger, that would be totally adorable!

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. What an adorable little costume....similar in idea to the one I made for my son's first trickortreat night....you can see it on my blog. I used to envy those who lived in warm enough climates that they didn't need to take winter coats, snowpants, mitts and toques in to consideration when designing a costume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyce. I'll be catching up to my reading sometime tomorrow and will visit your blog... maybe I'll sneak a peek tonight now that you have my curiosity piqued! lol The first costume I sewed for Elyssa's Daddy was a puppy dog outfit, and I hand sewed it. I had blisters for at least a week after. I'll never forget that costume!

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. Joyce did you know that now when I click on your name I'm led straight to G+? I used to go straight to your blog, that's odd. Just thought I'd let you know.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Wong, I'm glad you got a chuckle! :-) Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  7. LL that's how I roll. lol I feel that I'm one of the luckiest ladies alive, my life is rich and enhanced with so many blessings, Elyssa being right at the top of the list.

    Have a wonderful weekend LL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, what an absolutely adorable little costume. Elyssa looks gorgeous, and it's good that she liked her new light. (: Bet she had an amazing night!

    Also, Abbie looks absolutely adorable in her little outfit too - though she does look a bit fed up, haha. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she sure did LOVE her new light! And yes, my poor puppy! LOL

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  9. Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: concrete driveway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there your website url: http://www.blogger.
    com/comment.g?blogID=6274972447021061641&postID=2462807624459084452 appears to be redirecting to a completely different
    web-site when I click the homepage button. You may
    want to have this checked.

    Also visit my weblog :: telegraphic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
    make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting
    videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?


    Also visit my web page strec

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that
    over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!


    my blog post :: folije

    ReplyDelete
  13. With havin so much written content do you ever run into
    any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate
    it.

    Also visit my site; Thebigidea.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.