There's nothing like a good meal shared with family and a precious
child to read Elmo to us...
There's something about Elmo which Elyssa loves; I think a lot of children are intrigued by Elmo... is it because he's red? Or could it be that he's so darned cute? Whatever it is I sure enjoyed spending some quality time with family tonight... right and Elmo.

And they can read every cotton pickin word! My favorite was Curious George!
ReplyDeleteRed at 2 and 5 months she's not into reading quite yet, but it's adorable how she makes up her own stories.
DeleteCurious George used to be on when my children were young, I wonder if that show is still going.
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Ahh bless. I used to love Elmo... Ahh who am I kidding, I still love Elmo! Haha.
ReplyDeleteShe really is adorable! I spoke to my niece on the phone the other day, and I haven't seen her for a while, because I haven't been about due to work, and she was on the phone saying 'I love you Auntie Sarah... Millions Auntie Sarah.' It was so adorable.. She had a bit of prompting but still, haha.
Saz thank you. And coaxing or not it's so awesome to hear a child say "I love you", too cute!
DeleteCheers. Oh right I'll send this package out within the next few days, I've been a bit under the weather this past few days and when I've got my energy level back up I'll get right on it.