I was in search of one item yesterday which I knew I could only purchase at WalMart, forgetting what this store is like on a Sunday I foolishly pulled into the parking lot, parked and entered chaos. I figured I was there anyways so why not get what I came for. Bravely I forged my way through the crowded aisles, I found what I was in search of and was hoping for a quick exit. No such luck, there was maybe 7 cash registers open, which is almost like Christmas, the express lanes were a mile deep so I settled in for the wait, I pulled out my phone and began to creep people on facebook, don't tell me you've never done that before! :-) I was joking with this one gentleman in front of me as three cashiers tried to resolve one issue I said if they could only resolve whatever issue it was and open up another register that would really make my day. The next thing I knew the one cashier opened up her register and before I knew it I was out the door!
Chaos at WalMart
Note to Self:
Stay away from WalMart on weekends,
under no circumstances do not even think
of going to this zoo unless it's past 10pm!
Stay away from WalMart on weekends,
under no circumstances do not even think
of going to this zoo unless it's past 10pm!

From a non shopping type , "I feel your pain." I detest shopping and I am poor at it. I'm 73 and I just may get through this life not spending too much time on shopping!!!!
ReplyDeleteRed sometimes I like to shop, sometimes I shop because I have to, and then there's times where I don't want to be in stores at all. You are blessed to be able to get through life exactly how you choose to in the shopping department, but if you ever get the urge to go shopping just let me know and I'll give you my list if I'm not in a shopping mode. :-)
DeleteI have to admit that my wife does the shopping and that's fine with me.
DeleteI try NEVER to go to Wal-Mart!
ReplyDeleteMost stores here are extremely busy on Sunday.
Kathy, I go to Wal-Mart from time to time but generally never on a weekend unless it's later on in the evening, it's crazy making otherwise. I think that your Wal-Marts are different than ours here, I'm not too sure though as I've never been in a Wal-Mart in the States yet. I think that I'm just guessing from some of the comments I've heard and photos people blast all over the net.
DeleteMy idea of a not fun day! I do appreciate Walmart sometimes, but I try to go on a weekday morning. Weekends are too much for me.
ReplyDeleteGalen now that's thinking, but as you can tell I clearly wasn't thinking! lol I'd just come from the Dollar Store and that was insanely busy so being a bit flustered I just drove about 2 blocks and went into Wal-Mart, then after I was in the store I remembered it was Sunday... oops! lol
DeleteIsn't shopping fun, NOT?
ReplyDeleteDiane I don't mind shopping so much, it's when the stores are crazy making busy that bothers me. Oh well, I survived to tell the tale! lol
Delete