Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween

Today while I was out shopping I found the cutest little 
pumpkin light for Elyssa. I've been playing around with the photos 
I've taken of it and so far this is what I've come up with...


As they say... and that's a wrap! 
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ola it was an instant hit with Elyssa, I'm glad she loves it!

      Delete
  2. You have really played around with this one to make it interesting. It's going to be a very cold evening so I don't expect too many kids. I usually get about 20.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red it sure was a cold one tonight, I only had about 20 children as well so they all got a lot!

      Delete
  3. A truly beautiful spooky pic!! Perfect for today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, even though it was a cold one here I still got about 20 children at my door. They were happy because I gave all of them a lot of treats, I didn't want any left here and somehow I still have some! lol

      Delete
  4. I love it! May you have a Happy-haunting- sweetly bewitching Halloween too Darlin! Karen aka for Halloween this year the Pirate Princess! Can't be too scary for awhile right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, I hope to see photos of the Pirate Princess! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!

      Delete
  5. We do expect photos of Elyssa in costume, but this will do for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LL I operate on Elyssa's schedule, not mine by no means. If it were up to me we'd play dress up more than once a year, we'd live in a palace, have white horses, a carriage, throw in a few princes and we'd be living in the fairytale world, right we'd have a ball at least once a week for all of our friends from far and wide to attend, naturally we'd bake and decorate cookies in preparation for our ball... oh the fun we'd have! ;-)

      I hope you had a wonderful Halloween, photos of mine to follow shortly. Cheers.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Wong, anytime Elyssa is involved I always enjoy the moments! :-)

      Delete
  7. Very fitting photo for Halloween. Looks amazing. (: Bet she will have loads of fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saz she LOVED it, more than anything else I bought for her! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.