Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Canola fields and then some


I was so taken aback by the canola fields today on my drive back to the city that I had to stop and take a few photos... more like about 30! I love the yellow fields, they are so beautiful!



And this next photo is my runner up for the day. 


... and last but not least, my Sunday Sunset which is inspired by Scott. I shot this photo on July 1st out at the farm where I can watch the sun rise and set, I miss the farm already and have only been home for a few hours! ;-)

Have a fantastic week everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Wow these are gorgeous Darlin.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful triple shot. Your part of the world looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all amazing but your first one my favourite, such a beautiful landscape and moody sky.

    Here is to a good week.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are hihgly above our usual see-and-shoot style:-)). My fav is number 2. More important that they wake great memories of the moment. So well done, Darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fields too. I suppose that working hard all week makes the farm more special on the weekends. Try to get some sleep once in a while. Still figuring out what to blog about now that I'm home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the third photo with the truck - Beautiful :-)

    Your photography is enhancing day by day - Kudos :-)

    Greetz,

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Regina, my week is going to be fantastic... I can just feel it coming! :-) And a very happy week to you as well.

    Thank you Si, it doesn't matter how many times I go out into the country there is always something which still "wows" me, I love the feelings which are evoked within myself. Life is so different out in the country, it's calm, peaceful and serene and I am thinking that my passion for the country shows in my photos, as yours does when you photograph churches. The passion shows. Cheers and an amazing week to you as well!

    Thank you very much Irina, as I was mentioning to Si in my comment above I believe that our passion shows in what we choose to take photos of and my heart is in the country! Have a fantastic week, your photo yesterday still is in my mind, a very powerful shot... I'm not so sure powerful is the correct word but it is an amazing photo!

    Judy I do sleep when I feel I NEED to, life's way to short to spend my time in bed! :-) I have a suggestion for you, why don't you jump on the bandwagon and post one photo a day each and ever day? I post a few some days and I post almost anything and everything. I always take my camera(s) with me wherever I go and whatever catches my fancy I go with it. Sometimes I find humor, sometimes I capture love, creativity, passion or just whatever and then as you see I journal a bit about what my photo is of or what is transpiring for me in my life. It's like a photo journal and I love doing this... just a suggestion. Have a fantastic day, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for your blog site. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Joseph, hearing comments such as this is what inspires me to continue on here with this blog. I've thought about giving it up a few times and then someone makes some comment which keeps me going so thank you for this! I also love the laughter which is shared quite often around here, who has more fun then us bloggers? :-)

    Have a fantastic day! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos Darlin, the yellow field so embracing. The sunset such stunning colours. Don't blame you for missing the farm. I would aswell I think. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Shirleyanne. There's that saying: "You can take a girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl" and that I'm sure was written for me! :-) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Someone has been practicing in my absense ;)

    Both images are impressive and much better than most of your past photos. I see composition and contrast in these shots.

    Awesome photos and a very beautiful field.

    By the way, thanks for your supportive comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photos are wonderful. I love the second one, but the first is overwhelming with its yellow. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  13. M. when I have the time out in the country I love to take photos and could spend my days doing nothing but take photos. I believe that it is my passion that is coming through... well that and doing this project 365 for the past year and a half. I am learning from all of you how to take better photos so thank you for your comments and your photos which I view daily. :-) And your welcome for the supportive comments, I type from the heart, I type how I feel and what I feel is that all is going to work out for you as long as you don't give up!

    Cheers!

    Beverly, thank you very much! Now that I'm back in the city today it's back to my point and shoot camera unfortunately but the Canon is too big to pack everywhere I go. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. (still catching up - blogger had all sorts of problems last night!)

    These are great shots Darlene - no favs 'cause they're all good. Nice camera that Rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Rick, I didn't have any problems with Blogger on this end last night, what time were you here at?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the canola field and fence. I'm very partial to old crusty fences especially in photos. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.